Sunday, November 13, 2011

Exhaustion

Sorry I've been MIA the past month! The only excuse as to why I haven't blogged is that I have been exhausted. Exhaustion will hit you like a ton of bricks when you are growing a human inside your uterus. I guess exhaustion isn't as much as of an excuse than it is a fact of life! So this is what I've been up to these past 9 weeks.

For the 30 days without sugar, I lasted 14 which is longer than I anticipated. I felt great, my skin was clearing up, my belly was less bloated and I wasn't as tired. Then I peed on a stick and saw 2 little lines and it all went downhill from there.

I get really bad "morning" sickness (whoever invented this term is full of BS as it lasts all day) I am sure many women who have been pregnant would agree with me. I tried to be brave and suck it up and deal with the 24 hrs of nausea day after day. But, after a quick visit with my Dr. I had a nice prescription for Diclectin to help slow down the relationship I was building with my toilet.

So, that is what is new in our home. I hope to post a few times/week. I have so much to share, we are still renovating some things in the house and will be tackling a new master suite in the near future, in which I will need a lot of input on. Now, I must go to bed as it is 8pm and already past my bedtime :)


1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! Pregnant:) Good excuse for not blogging. I struggled with blogging at the beginning of my pregnancy (so tire and sick) and the end (so tired and sick and HUGE). But I'm holding you to your promise to blog more:)

    ReplyDelete